2019 has been a year of shedding and releasing. This year has given me many opportunities to go deeper within and explore my inner truth. And what I have learned is this...
1. I alone am responsible to let go of any and everything that does not serve my Highest good.
2. You have to walk out of one door in order to walk through another one.
3. I am as strong as I think I am.
4. My truths don't have to be understood or accepted by anyone else for me to be okay with living them.
5. I am worthy just because I am.
6. I don't have to prove myself to be accepted. I simply need to accept myself.
7. When I believe it's on its way to me, it always arrives so trust the process.
8. That trusting what I KNOW is more PowHERful than trusting what I see.
9. Life is a gift that can be unwrapped and enjoyed every day if I choose.
10. The only thing that TRULY matters is right now and what I do with that right now makes a difference.
11. Challenges are the pathway to growth.
12. Worry is an obstacle to belief and yet is the belief that will create obstacles.
13. BE me... PowHERfully, Lovingly and Unapologetically.
14. Don't be afraid to feel... your feelings are messages that need to be paid attention to.
15. Live from my heart rather than from my head. My heart is the doorway to my soul.
16. When I connect authentically to my soul, I authentically connect to others.
17. Trust myself and the truth within me.
18. If I desire it I can CREATE it.
What did 2019 come to teach you?
Need some clarity on how you can create PowHER and purpose in your life. Schedule a complimentary soul checkup call with me here.
I am Denika Carothers, Creator of RECLAIM Your PowHER and FOCUS to Victory. I am an Intuitive Spiritual Life Coach. I coach my clients in the place of their soul.